SwissKeyChalet - Presents Chalet Calittum
Chalet Calittum is a bespoke mountain property in La Tzoumaz or locally known as “Verbier Nord” in the heart of the 4 Vallées of Switzerland and only 1hr 45 drive from Geneva airport.
Chalet Calittum was built in 2010 and enjoys 320m2 of living space over 3 floors and has stunning panoramic views of the Rhone Valley, Alps and 4 Vallées. The chalet is 1.5km from the centre of the village of La Tzoumaz, in an all year round sunny and quiet residential location so it is perfect for families. In Winter a free ski bus stops at the end of the road and takes you to the telecabine in under 10 minutes and in Summer you can access the village in the same time cross-country via footpaths. You can see the telecabine from the chalet and the firework displays held at New Year and Swiss National Day (1 August). La Tzoumaz is a perfect holiday destination for all seasons.
- 3 double bedrooms (Aster, Edelweiss and Gentiane), all with en-suite showers
- cinema room with DVD library, TV with Swisscom package and Netflix
- wellness area with Hammam and shower
- separate visitor WC
- laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- access to outside terrace with jacuzzi
- entrance hall with access to garage and parking for one car
- separate fully equipped kitchen with two double ovens, two heated drawers, microwave, island with induction hob and teppanyaki plaque, American fridge with ice maker, a separate fridge, dishwasher and walk in larder
- separate dining area with table for 12, fireplace and vaulted 5-metre-high ceiling
- 1 bedroom (Vallon d’Arby), Queen bed with en-suite double “his” and “her” rain shower
- separate visitor WC
- vestibule area suitable for pet accommodation
- all rooms on this floor have access to 100m2 of terrace
- family suite (Iserables)
- 50m2 of accommodation suitable for families or friends
- 1 separate bedroom with Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- open plan sitting area with two beds
- TV with Swisscom package and Netflix
- 100m2 of terrace with
- private garden with mature planting (please note this is not enclosed)
- heated pool (May to end September)
- cabana with BBQ
- hot tub (all year round)
- 3 parking spaces in front of the chalet and other parking within minutes of the chalet
Located above the Rhone valley, the village of La Tzoumaz, named after the word "tzoumer", which means taking a break is a delightful ski resort at an altitude of 1500m.
A new telecabine takes skiers and non-skiers up to 2354m to reach Savoleyres, the mountain La Tzoumaz shares with Verbier. Situated in the heart of the 4 Vallées, La Tzoumaz is in a perfect position to access over 400km of skiing and with north facing pistes it keeps the snow longer than its neighbours; Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon and Verbier, giving it fantastic skiing throughout the winter season.
Smaller and calmer than its immediate neighbour Verbier, it is a good option for family ski holidays. There is a Kids Club and Snow Garden for the little ones and an excellent ski school for the older children with English speaking ski instructors. For the more adventurous skier, the Mont Fort, Tortin and the Vallon D'Arby are all accessible from La Tzoumaz. The village also has an ice rink, an indoor heated swimming pool and the longest luge (toboggan) run in Swiss Romande at 10km.